Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pastor Bill just sent me this awesome Blog... you can check it on his page at the Guts site or read it here.


30 years ago this June, I gave my life to the Lord in a small Assembly of God church in Warrenton, Missouri. It's hard to fathom 30 years have past, it seems like a few months.

In that time, I've been blessed without measure in every part of my life. I couldn't be more thankful for the life God has blessed me with and the future that is presented from this life. I may blog more about the past 30 years in the next few weeks.

The main thing I want to communicate with you today, is that your past shouldn't destroy your future. God has promised you a future and a hope. Remember, God's love covers a multitude of sin. Your sin is covered and your future is promised in Christ.

Have a great day,
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment